Overall Responsibilities And Duties
The engineer will be in charge of developing software that checks automatically Faurecia products in the factory.
The tasks are:
- Software developpement in C++ under Windows
- Unitary test and integration test on test bench
- Installation on production site
A training workshop in Paris may be needed.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
Minimum education level:
- Master/Bachelor of Engineering degree in Electronics/Computer Science.
- Proficient in English
- Prior experience of minimum 3-5 years in software development in C++
- An experience in test bench would be appreciated
Skills and competencies:
- C++ 17
- Windows 10
Nice to have:
- National Instrument TestStand
- Knowledges in hardware, radio, audio, video
- Graphical user interface with QT
- Respecting the project delivery schedule
- Reporting to the manger and test bench leader
- Respecting the software quality and coding rules
- Occasional business trips
- Autonomy, willingness to learn
- Team spirit, strong communication skills
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.