In this role, you will exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action that will resolve a customer issue. Receives general instructions on routine work, detailed instructions on new assignments. Builds productive internal/external working relationships with customers, colleagues and associates. Can be relied upon to meet or exceed customer expectations most of the time. Some travel (domestic & international) required accordingly.
- Typically requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics/Computer Engineering with a minimum of 2+ years( MS with 1+ years) of related work experience in a global or multinational company
- Working knowledge and general proficiency with tools, systems and procedures required to accomplish the job
- Thorough knowledge in Digital circuits, CMOS concepts and ASIC design flow
- Good understanding of ASIC flow and flows
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a passion for world class customer service
- Synopsys specific tool experience is a plus, but not a must
- Enables adoption of Synopsys Design for AMS and Timing Verification (Analog & Mixed Signal) solutions, by worldwide customers
- Provides technical support to customers and internal Synopsys teams to solve complex technical issues, faced during the development of ASICs in the leading edge technologies
- Responds to situations to isolate or fix problems or suggest appropriate workarounds to meet critical design schedules
- Provides feedback about the tools and methodologies, to product engineering (PAEs) and R&D teams to enhance the quality of Synopsys’ solutions.
- Likely to also be involved in installation at customer sites, project deployment and customer training
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.