The Assistant Manager in the IP Analytics services will have the primary role of assisting the project leads in management of projects, and generating sales collateral.
The candidate should have good experience in conducting patent landscape and benchmarking projects.
- Performing patent landscape, white space analysis, competitive benchmarking, and technology scouting in Electronic Arts domain
- Conducting searches in patent and non-patent databases, analyzing patent collections on various tools and databases
- Designing taxonomies and categorizing records into those taxonomies
- Assisting in project management
- Assisting in generating sales collateral
- Training new team members on patent landscape processes
- Strong technical skills for comprehending complex technology concepts and critical skills for evaluating technology features in Electronics, Telecommunication, Computer Science and applied areas.
- Good project management skills
- Proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint
- Self-starter, meticulous with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Candidates having proficiency in MS Excel tools, including chart/graph generation, data handling, VBA etc. will be preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Prior experience of Derwent Innovation is preferred
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.