A technical person with basic with good SW design and development skills.
Experience in SW design, development and validation.
- Understand the requirements and design & develop SW for Connectivity Protocols Ultra wide Band, NFC based connectivity solution for automotive platform
- Understand the existing features/code and be able debug and solve bugs reported.
- Contribute towards the continuous improvement of existing solution and bring them in the new solutions.
- Task definition, documentation (High level design, Component design) implementation, code reviews and testing of functinality.
- Work alongside with architects, engineers, designers, testers and product managers in multiple locations as needed to help integrate and productize the solution
- Implementing SW in C , C++ /Java.
- Stay up to date with current trends and technologies.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer/Electronics Engineering or equivalent from premier institutes
- 1-3 years of experience in embedded SW development
- 1+ years of experience in working with Ultra-Wide Band, NFC related components.
- Excellent C, C++/Java Programming skills
- Good OS and RTOS concepts
- Experience in Multithreaded programming
- Technology Enthusiast with overall work in Embedded and/or Wireless connectivity Domain
- Excellent communication and coordination skills while working in multi-site environment
- Expertise in Linux/Android OS
- Experience in Middleware Development preferably on UWB, NFC related protocols.
- Experienice in Linux/Android based projects
- Understanding of Overall Infotainment architecture.
- Experience in Wireless Connectivity and related modules is preferred
- Well organized, meticulous good at understanding the big picture.
- Strong team player with ability to handle multiple projects.
- Self-motivated, results driven individual, passionate about technology
- Understanding of various bus technologies like: CAN, LIN
- Experience in analyzing air sniffer logs and resolving issues at the protocol level
- Experience working with/ interfacing with UWB & NFC Controllers.
- Understanding & work experience of UWB, NFC Protocol related modules and applications.
- Good understanding of automotive infotainment domains especially connectivity
- Willingness to travel up to 20%
- Willingness to work in an office located in Bangalore, India.