- Knowledge of Project execution cycle
- Knowledge of DCS logic/graphic development & testing
- Knowledge of Function Block Diagram, Sequential Flow chart, Ladder Logic
- Knowledge of DCS hardware
- Ability to recognize and respond to dynamic demands
- Ability to related with different groups of people in various levels of organization
- Pragmatic approach to work and work environment
- Excellent written and verbal skill
- Good hands on MS Office knowledge specifically, Ms Word, Excel, Access, powerpoint, Visio etc.
- Should be able to work in multi cultural virtual environment
- Team player
- Can work with minimum supervision
- Flexible approach to work
- Good Interpersonal skills
Must be a bachelor graduate in Instrumentation, Electronics, Electronics & Telecommunication.
2-5 years of relevant work experience in the field of process control and automation. DCS Design experience in Engineering Industry is desired. Preferably worked on Chemical, pharma, DCS design & engineering projects.