About the role
Our Technicians/Loss Adjusters support the Claims Team with the evaluation, troubleshooting, estimation, processing, and handling of our consumer electronics claims. The Technician will also engage with customers via calls, and use our technology to deliver a world top class service to customers. This position is remote and on a part-time basis to start with, possibility to increase hours as volumes increase. No travel is required. All communication with customers and repair providers will be completed via calls and other technologies.
- Assist the customer with troubleshooting of their devices through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
- Serve as the liaison with our repair network to organise the repair of the electronic item
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email
- Gather relevant evidence and write detailed reports, including recommendations for settlement.
- Undertake service requests for customers ensuring compliance with CG’s policies and procedures carrying out effective note taking on calls
- Ensure you are always in the right place, at the right time as per your agreed schedule
- Use knowledge-based systems and other tools to deliver technical support solutions
- Build rapport and show empathy with each customer maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction
What does the ideal profile look like?
- 2 years of experience working on electronic damages and repairs
- Expertise on electronics damage evaluation and repair estimation is very highly regarded
- Be a tech savvy and have special interest on new technologies
- Very good understanding of major operating systems and wide range of consumer technologies
- Ability to remain knowledgeable with device releases and software updates
- Positively embraces change, handles ambiguity and shows capability to work in a constantly evolving environment
- A professional and adaptable communication style – both written and verbal;
- Be a great communicator with internal and external customers
- Problem-solving and advocating for customer solutions
- Fluency in English (verbal & written). A second language will be a plus.
- Passionate about customer service and loves helping others
Company: Cover Genius
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.