- Advertisement -
Roles and Responsibilities
- Defines requirements and engineering design for part and assembly level
- Works on concept selection and design of packs.
- Works on DFMEA of part level and formulates test plans for each failure.
- Material selection, part detailed design
Experience & Skills
- Knowledge of design processes, DFMEA
- Experience with Automotive Product Development Life Cycle (Systems, Software, HW)
- Good understanding of CAD and how to achieve a part in 3D and 2D.
- Knowledge of DFM rules for plastics, castings and sheet metal
- Knowledge of batteries, details on different types
- Tolerance analysis and GD&T understanding
- Bachelor’s degree in ME/EE/Automobile
- Masters in EV/Batteries plus
- 3-5 years of work experience, preferably in Batteries or power electronics