Summary of Role
Generate drawings for Control Systems, Panels, P&ID and Junction Boxes. Prepare I/O assignment, Bill of Material, Instrument Hookup and Earthing Schemes, Cable Tray Layout and Cable Schedules. Create Customer Response Sheet and documentation as per instruction of Project Lead, Senior Engineer and Engineering Manager. Should be able to review customer specifications for Panel design. Take Ownership of the deliverables.
Knowledge and Skills
- Minimum Qualification – Diploma in Instrumentation / Electrical / Electronics Engineering with minimum 2 years of relevant experience preferably with Oil and Gas Industry
- Proven experience in generating Panel Drawings, P&ID, Signal Wiring, Power Wiring, Power Distribution, Panel Layout, Panel Detailed Drawing with different views, System Block Diagram, Cable Tray Layout and other drawings
- Good Command on Auto CAD mandatory. Additional skills in Microstation will be preferred
- Able to generate modules / blocks / setting of View Ports, setting of templates in the model or layout
- Communication skills and team work
- Interact with project team effectively for various effects of changes on project drawings
- Flexibility to work to meet deadlines
- Flexible to adapt the changes or changes in standard
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.