About the job
Selected employees day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Working on programming and developing firmware (software) for electric vehicle systems from low-level microcontrollers to high-level microprocessors.
- Designing hardware according to requirements related to individual systems (nodes).
- Development of logic and programming of microcontroller-based systems.
- Programming changes for in-house application circuits.
- Embedded Systems
- Circuit Design
- PCB Design
- Hardware debugging and troubleshooting
- Experience in programming and development using Arduino IDE, Keil, etc.
- Should have experience in CAN Bus communication.
- Should have experience working on communication protocols like I2C, I2S, SPI, UART, etc.
- Should have experience in working with microcontrollers like ESP32, ATMEL-based microcontrollers (328PU, 2560, etc).
- Should have knowledge of OTA (Over the Air) technology.
- Should have experience working with High Voltage (HV) and Low Voltage (LV) systems.
Regarding recommendations concerning coronavirus to limit face-to-face meetings, we are open to conducting recruitment interviews online, using video-conference.
Company: Earth EnergyEV