- Design, develop, implement, debug and maintain embedded real time applications for C, & C++ development environments.
- Work closely with other software and hardware engineers to solve design issues.
- Responsible for design and implementation of new device features on multiple platforms.
- Responsible for integrating and controlling 3rd party applications on multiple platforms.
- Responsible for the maintenance of current software including: feature enhancements, performance increases, troubleshooting, testing, and bug fixing.
- Interfacing software applications with other devices and control systems.
- Providing technical documentation (test procedures, design specifications, etc.)
- A minimum of 3 years of proven experience developing and debugging embedded software.
- Must have strong C & C++ programming and debugging skills.
- Must have experience working on ARM CORTEX microcontrollers: STM32F series preferable 2+ years.
- Good knowledge of make files and C/C++ application compilation process is a plus.
- Working Knowledge of DMA controller is a plus.
- Working knowledge of RTOS is a plus.
- Working knowledge of hardware designing and prototyping is a plus.
- We need a creative engineer, who thrives on solving problems and working in a team environment.
- You will have a Bachelor’s of Science degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering.