As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, you’ll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do every day.
- Expertise in Hardware modifications, re-works such as – Trough hole and SMD Components removal
- Assembly of QFN, SSOP, DIP IC’s.,
- Assembly of all SMD components – 0201, 0402 and 0603 etc.,
- Assembling of stacked components, Multi-layer PCB track cutting etc.,
- In depth knowledge on the basic Electronics components and basic accessories used in R&D Teams
- Analyzing and troubleshooting of Infotainment devices
- Ability to read and interpret the schematics, devices for device bring up.,
- Experience in using Inventory management tools
- Hands on experience in Inventory Management & Tracking
- Hands on experience in handling outgoing & incoming shipments
- Knowledge on ESD basic principles and crate awareness
- Book keeping of component stock, Project materials etc.,
- Periodic – physical verification of assets distributed to engineers
- Diploma in Electronics and Communications
- At least 4-5 years of hands on experience in managing Inventory management and Rework activities – this includes assembly and removal of IC’s and SMD Components.
- Ability to study the schematics given for re-works activities.
- Good Track record for book keeping, inventory tracking etc.,
Preferred Qualifications & Desired Competencies
- Ability to think and interpret the problems
- Having a proactive, goal oriented approach to decision making.
- Capable of handling multiples support requests / initiatives simultaneously and executing to completion
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.