- Understanding of the system software, system architecture, design methodologies, software platform integration with hardware bring up.
- Work well with the distributed global teams.
- Should be able to report the work progress with right status
- Identify the technical dependencies & risks early in the stage
- Define the inter module interfaces and document the same
- Communicate with peers inside the Harman group to coordinate software development.
- This includes occasional travel for training or coordination with other groups.
- Bachelors in Computer Engineering/science or Electrical / Electronics / Comm. Engineering
- 3+ yrs. of hands-on experience in embedded Software development for Automotive Electronics systems.
- Proficiency in programming with C/C++.
- Working knowledge on Linux Systems Programming (like Memory Management, Multi-threaded programming, Networking, IPC & process management).
- Good understanding of debugging system software on embedded target using debugging tools like GDB, ftrace, strace etc. and analyzing of core dumps
- Experience in Multilayered Software architecture.
- Knowledge of tools like git/repo
- Experience in using UML2.0 is an added advantage
- Working knowledge on Virtualization (Container / Hypervisor) is an added advantage.
- Experience in Agile methodologies, Configuration (Perforce, etc.) and Project Management tools
- Dedicated performer with the ability to resolve technical and team management / performance issues quickly.
- Relentless learner with a dedication to learn new technologies and test methods
- Self-driven and Innovative to drive continuous improvements in Development process
- Resourcefulness in triaging integration problems and coordinating with multiple teams for issue resolution
- Strong written, verbal communication and inter personal relationship skills
- Willingness to travel 10% of the time
- Willingness to work in an office in Pune, India.
- Willingness to submit to a background screen and a drug test.