Job ID: JR0149047
The Power Management Controller IP (PMC) is responsible for managing the system boot and power for client and server chipsets. As a member of the PMC firmware team, you will work closely with platform & IP architects to define and develop firmware for embedded microcontrollers. You will also optimize the firmware to meet system power and performance targets. Your influence will cross organizational boundaries with our manufacturing and validation partners. Your expertise will grow as you debug and resolve issues on system platforms using software and RTL simulation tools.
Candidates must possess the below minimum qualifications to be considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in considering candidates.
- Bachelor of Science degree or a Master of Science degree in Computer Science, Computer
- Engineering or Electrical Engineering with relevant experience.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience programming in C, C++
- Minimum 2 years hands-on Linux experience.
- Relevant experience with Assembly, embedded firmware, real-time operating system RTOS, BIOS, and HW/SW interactions. Work experience with ACPI spec.
- Firmware development and debugging environments including compilers, debuggers, emulators, FPGA, protocol analyzers.
- Familiar with Linux, industry scripting languages (Python, Perl), and simulation tools, such as Simics, VCS and ModelSim.
- Behavioral traits including, but not limited to, strong written and verbal communication skills, tolerance of ambiguity, problem solving, teamwork, attention to detail, commitment to task, and quality focus. Knowledge of Agile.
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.