We are looking for an experienced, creative, and motivated Engineer who has experience in working on PCB board bring up, Unit testing, test plan development, hardware filter design, Analog circuits, circuit design.
- Candidates must have an engineering degree in Biomedical Engineering/ ECE/ EEE/ E&I/ or relevant areas.
- Proven experience/completed projects based on multi-sensor interface, Analog circuits, communication protocol, and circuit theory, and Spice simulation.
- Candidates must have good knowledge in any E-CAD such as Cadence, Ki CAD, Altium, and PCB design.
- Should have knowledge in multiple microcontroller architecture such as PIC microcontrollers, ARM, or DSP.
- Should be comfortable understanding schematic, datasheet, and reference designs.
- Should have hands-on experience with soldering and using lab equipment.
2. Good to have:
- Previous work experience in the medical devices domain.
- Knowledge of EMI / EMC factors.
- EEG/ EMG/ ECG or other electrophysiological signal processing experience.
- LT – Spice modeling.
- Candidates having 2-4 years of experience in the required skills will be preferred.
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.