- Advertisement -
JD Hardware Engineer II- 4 to 5 years
Be an active member of electronics design team assisting lead Designer in requirements management, electronics circuit design, analysis, implementation & testing of aerospace electronics products / printed circuit cards.
- Electronics Component selection, analog & digital circuit design & schematic entry
- Circuit analysis for tolerance, power, thermal & worst-case analysis etc.
- Layout guidelines & interface with layout engineer for implementation.
- Board bring up & testing
- Environmental testing
- Process, quality & program compliance
- Support technical decision on design and implementation during product HW development
- Participate and sometimes lead critical high level and low level design reviews
- Analyze and identify the root cause(s) of the problems and develop alternatives to solve the problems
- Use technical capability and significant problem solving analysis to establish most effective solution for complex problems that involve interaction of several technical disciplines
- Exercise judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria within a related function/field
- Generate, evaluate, select and implement solutions which are equal to the industry’s state of the art
- Participate in the progress review meetings and technical review meetings
- Make significant technical contributions essential to the successful completion of projects
BE/B.Tech or M.E/M.Tech with 4-5 yrs of Experience in Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Power Electronics
- Good understanding of Electronics hardware involving Analog / Digital / Microprocessor circuits Fundamentals, power and EMI circuits
- Have practical experience in the Analysis / Troubleshooting of the above.
- Ability to simplify circuits and explain the underlying concepts clearly
- Ability to provide Technical guidance, leadership at project context
- Self motivated with focus on results, sense of urgency and working boundary less
- Good written and verbal presentation and communication skills
- Experience in Design, Analysis and testing of Power electronics –AC/DC and DC/DC converters with various power supply topologies.
- Magnetics Design – Inductor, Power Transformer, Switched Mode Fly-back/Forward Transformer Design.
- Thorough knowledge of power electronic devices (IGBTs, MOSFETs, etc.) and gate drivers.
- Design experience for complying EMI/EMC in power electronics application and exposure with RF Conducted and Radiated Emissions/Susceptibility Testing.
- Good understanding of Grounding and Shielding techniques. Chassis design for good EMC is an added advantage.
- Thorough knowledge of board design, EMI Filter design, Lightning Analysis, Component selection.
- Simulation/modeling using LT-SPICE/PSPICE, MATLAB & SABER.
- Mentor Schematic and Layout tools – Dx Designer, Hyper lynx DRC, Hyper lynx SI.
- Advertisement -
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.