The Junior Service engg will provide clear direction on the activities to be performed to ensure we are maintaining scheduled / unscheduled maintenance / Heavy Maintenance / wreck Repair of 4500 HP and 6000 HP locomotives. within timelines, cost and quality including all appropriate documentation.
The Engineer will perform activities to ensure we are maintaining scheduled / unscheduled maintenance / Heavy Maintenance / wreck Repair of locomotives within timelines, cost and quality including all appropriate documentation.
- The Technician will be responsible for ensure adherence to work scopes.
- Encourage and maintain safe work environment.
- Maintain clean and orderly work areas.
- Responsible for compliance with local regulations and specific local customer safety policies in his work area.
- BE/B.Tech in Engineering or Diploma applicable technical training with 6- 8 years applicable operations experience in maintenance of Locomotives, and/or transportation/rolling stock equipment.
- Willingness to work in 24×7 operations- different shifts, various days.
- Experience in Microsoft office applications.
- Ability to work in shop environment.
- Prior experience in the transportation industry.
- Prior exp in operation & training of HVT wheel turning machine.
- Technical experience working on rolling stock products Engines / Bogies / Brake Systems / Traction Motors / Control Systems, etc.
- Ability to analyze and troubleshoot faults in Locomotive running and oversee specific job works.
- Should be comfortable in learning & adopting IT systems for monitoring & maintaining Locomotives
- Ability to promote safe & environmentally compliant work practices
Company: Wabtec Corporation
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.