Provide technical support to manufacturing through process related problem solving, process improvements and cost reduction programs, and the development and implementation of improved formulations, methods, equipment and associated technology, new product launches and new plant startups. Support, coordinate and assist in sampling activities. Prepare and analyze technical reports.
- Develop formulations and pour patterns to meet production specifications.
- Responsible for the daily process operations.
- Liaison with maintenance to solve process equipment problems.
- Liaison with production to address production concerns.
- Plan and execute process improvement experiments.
- Optimize raw material usage and minimize waste.
- Participate in health & safety and quality audit process.
- Write and update SOPS, SOTS, procedures, etc.
Bachelor’s degree in the fields of science or engineering.