Ricoh Electronics, Inc. (REI) seeks a fast-learning, detail-oriented Production Technician to work in our Continuous Form operations. We are looking for two, 1st shift operators to reconfigure and reassemble machines based on customer specifications.
The Continuous Form Technician Will:
- Assemble system, support structures and install components, units subassemblies, wiring, or assembly casings. Based on written work procedures and Engineering’s instructions.
- Inspect finished products for quality and adherence to customer specifications.
- Performs product modifications as directed by technical specifications and/or engineer.
- Report and keep record of daily workloads, detail of issues, troubleshooting for each product and customer.
- Makes service parts, label and pack them. For field service technician’s installation at customer’s site.
- Assist engineering with experiments, process development and/or technical problem solving.
- Perform quality testing related to the production of parts, subassemblies and final assemblies.
- Investigate the causes of defects and provide feedback to responsible area. Refer more complex defects to senior technicians for troubleshooting.
- Maintains logs and records on product malfunction
- Qualified candidates will possess
- High School graduate or equivalent work experience, plus 2 years technical education.
- Read, write, speak and understand English.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve product problems.
- Basic knowledge of personal computer operation and common applications.
- Working knowledge of personal computer operations and common applications, including
- Windows Office.(Linux language knowledge preferred.)
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs. and push or move heavy equipment.
- Comfortable using the following tools: small hand tools, holding jigs and fixtures, electronic test and measuring equipment, personal computer, high voltage power, hydraulic lifting carts.
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.