- Advertisement -
- Develop and maintain good rapport and long term relationships with key accounts and customers by managing and interpreting their requirements accurately.
- Conduct application demonstration to customers and design technical proposal to meet their needs.
- Provide pre-sales technical support and advice, product education and after-sales support services. Participate in product installation at customer’s site.
- Liaise with other regional EFD team for recommendation on untested/new applications.
- Collaborate closely to develop and document special applications.
- Inform management of new markets, changes in existing markets, any related competitive activities and needs for new or improvements in Nordson products that might be desirable via monthly reports.
- Timely submission of weekly report, monthly report and other reports as required.
- Provide technical support/ training and advice to distributors/customers on the use and maintenance of equipment
- Troubleshoot and repair equipment when necessary to ensure proper functioning of equipment
- Testing of the equipment prior to shipment if necessary
- Provide feedback to management market information gathered in the field, including any related activities by competition and of changes or improvements in Nordson products that may be desirable.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (EEE, Mechanical or Instrumentation)
- 3-5 years of sales, technical and application experience in the dispensing industry or any Industrial products company
- Customer oriented, possess good interpersonal skills with ability to influence and negotiate
- Good communication skills in English, Hindi and one other local language
- Confident, self-drive and independent individual who works well in a team
- Ability to prioritize tasks while maintaining constant level of high quality
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to schedule and meet deadlines
- Self-motivated, Stable temperament
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.