Post: Sr. Engineer (D&D) – Power Electronics
Qualification: B.Tech (Electrical & Electronics) / M.Tech (Power Electronics)
As part of the R&D team, the selected candidate will play a key role in projects involving simulation and modeling of power electronic systems. The selected candidate will work in close collaboration with the hardware and software product development team, and will contribute in the areas of power converter modeling, development and tuning of associated control, and integration of power converters to power system networks.
You will have the opportunity to apply and improve your power electronics and control systems skills, by working on cutting edge real-time simulation projects. You will also have the opportunity to interact and work with subject matter experts both within and outside of E-Fill.
Candidate should have a minimum of 2+ years in advanced modeling and simulation of various power electronics topologies used in AC-DC , DC-DC converters.
Experience in coding on DSP microcontroller, especially on TI platform. Experience in developing control algorithms. Hardware-in-the-loop and real-time simulation experience is a plus.
- Good understanding of power electronic converters and its associated control, power converter integration into power systems, and simulation and modeling concepts.
- Good working experience and understanding of LTSpice, Matlab, PSIM, ORCAD, pSPICE, ALTIUM, etc
- Experience on building Mathematical models for AC-DC , DC-DC converters, Solar Chargers, EV charger etc
- Experience on the designing mathematical model for customised components like inductors, transformers etc.
- Coding Knowledge required to convert and optimise the code generated using MATLAB.
- Worst case component stress analysis using stress analysis tools.
- Good experience in analysing circuit behaviour using simulation tools.
- DSP Microcontroller programming and experience with fixed-point/Floating point arithmetic for developing control or mathematical modelling, is an important asset.
- Experience in Power Converter, Inverter, DC-DC converter designing, prototyping and full life cycle involvement in product development activities.
- Should have thorough knowledge in Various Switching Topologies like Fly-back, Forward, Half Bridge, Full Bridge etc.
Company: E-Fill Electric