- Responsible for the design, implementation, testing and all related documentation for a project.
- Gather, define and write the detailed requirements specifications based upon higher level system requirements & the system design specification;
- Create a design of the software on the basis of the detailed requirements, so that the software will be reliable, efficient and easy to maintain;
- Define the detailed test design and test specifications.
We are looking for
- Graduate / Post graduate in engineering (Computer Science / Electronics / Electrical)
- 1+ yrs Experience with strong basics in SW engineering principles and SW development lifecycle
- Hands on experience with C++ and object oriented software development
- Knowledge of real time systems, SW control of electronics and control systems
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated and good team player
- Work under pressure and meet deadlines
- 2+ years of software development experience
- Knowledge of VxWorks or RT Linux, creation of Boot loader, BSP and Kernel Image
- Exposure to software project development, configuration management and testing
- Experience in Healthcare or a regulated industry is an advantage