- The primary responsibility of this role is to work on Zebra Android Mobile Computing products portfolio engineering sustenance for Wireless LAN.
- Fix issues/problem raised by the customers and provide solutions for the same.
- Work closely and communicate with various stakeholders – Other engineering teams, Customer Experience Teams, Support teams, Account/Sales teams, vendors across the globe and enable timely and quality resolutions for customer issues.
- Candidate should be good at multi-tasking and prioritizing issues based on urgency, customer, complexity etc. and operate with scale and speed amidst flux.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science, Electronics, and communication Engineering or similar.
- 3+ years of experience in designing, implementing, and managing 802.11 Enterprise WLAN solutions with proven track record as an Individual contributor.
- Proven experience of wireless protocols and excellent knowledge of IEEE 802.11 WLAN protocol and standards (802.11a, b, g, n, ac, k, v, r, ax).
- Experience with Wi-Fi 802.11 principles and functionality, must be able to speak on topics including Wi-Fi roaming logic, security protocols (WPA, WPA2) etc.
- Experience in network protocol stack design and Android networking software components. (e.g. DHCP, TCP/IP, UDP, Socket Programming, Routing concept, Subnet Concept etc.)
- Exposure to development and debugging tools including (Omnipeek, Wireshark, Klockwork)
- Experience on WLAN device driver and development skills for Qualcomm, Broadcom, Marvel or MediaTek Wi-Fi stack or same level of experience with driver development, Kernel development, Linux driver development.
Bachelor’s or Masters degree in an appropriate engineering discipline required
Bachelors degree and 2+ years or Masters degree with no experience
All other Regions:
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in an appropriate engineering discipline required
2+ years experience