- Advertisement -
- Develop, Maintain and Validate Embedded C based code for 32-bit microcontrollers.
- Develop Test Suites to validate Middleware Libraries and Drivers for Microcontroller Peripherals such as Clock System, Timer, ADC, DAC, UART, SPI, I2C, etc.
- Develop, Facilitate and Maintain MPLAB Harmony Peripheral, Core and Middleware library test suites.
- Explore test automation possibilities for MPLAB Harmony Peripheral, Core and Middleware library test suites..
- Develop, facilitate, and maintain Test Automation tools for evolving testing needs.
- Collaborate across divisions and functional teams to facilitate continuous improvement in quality.
- Author test documents and related collateral.
- Share knowledge, experiences, and best practices to cultivate a culture of quality.
- BE/B-Tech degree in Electronics & Telecommunications, Embedded Systems, Computer Science.
- 5-7 years of experience in Embedded Applications / Driver Development.
- Should possess strong Microcontroller Applications Development and Debugging skills.
- Should possess strong Embedded C language skills.
- Should be comfortable working Embedded IDEs and Tool chains.
- Should have proven work experience working with common microcontroller peripherals.
- Should have experience in different stages Software Development Life Cycle.
- Should be comfortable working with hardware and using hardware debugging tools.
- Self-motivated with strong communication and teamwork skills with the ability drive solutions.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point, Excel, Outlook).
- Should possess a process-oriented development and operation mindset.
- A strong aptitude for testing and software quality
- Experience with Python, Shell Scripting, Linux OS is preferred
- Hands-on Experience in validation of APSICE Level 1 to Level 3 software is preferred.
- Strong presentation skills and ability to work with global teams is a plus.
Company: Microchip Technology