Marvell is a leading provider of innovative storage technologies, including ultra‐fast read channels, high‐performance processors, leading edge transceivers, highly efficient analog designs, and powerful cryptographic engines. These solutions address all segments of the hard disk drive (HDD) and solid‐state drive (SSD) electronics markets. Many of the same technologies have been utilized in Marvell storage system solutions products, powering PCs, servers, cloud, and enterprise systems.
- Define and architect the board and perform schematic capture.
- Work with silicon design and package team, signal and power integrity engineers, and board CAD team on package ball assignments and board routing and layer count optimization.
- Work with signal integrity engineers on high speed IO simulations and capture place and route constraints for PCB layout and document in platform design guidelines.
- Specify PCB stack-up with inputs from signal and power integrity engineers
- Key member of hardware platform bring-up team. Will work closely with design engineer and firmware and software engineers on initial functional verification and debug activities
- Support system validation engineers and contracted suppliers to validate design functionality and qualify components
- Provide reference platform design characterization and design guideline documentation for customers
- Review customer designs with FAEs and board Layout group
- Work closely with FAE’s on customer issues and lead root cause and corrective action for hardware design issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering and 5-10 years of related professional experience.
- Master’s degree and/or PhD in Electrical Engineering with 3-5 years of experience.
Direct experience with DDR3/4, PCIe Gen3/4, SATA3 , SPI, I2C interface design
- Hands on experience with bus and network analyzers and high-speed oscilloscopes
- Familiarity with power integrity concepts such as capacitor decoupling strategies and AC impedance targets.
- Familiarity with signal integrity concepts including cross talk, insertion and return loss
- Knowledge of design for EMI/EMC Compliance
- Must have effective interpersonal and teamwork skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong debug, analysis, problem-solving skills with experience leading root cause and correction action teams
- Inherent sense of urgency and accountability. Must have the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.