- Detailed hands on experience RTU programming, Design, Application programming
SCADA Development, HMI Development, VBA skills
- RTU (Remote Terminal Units) Configuration, Coding and Testing
- Preparation of functional design specifications, control schemes, Narratives & Write up
- FAT and SAT experience RTU and SCADA based control systems
- Good hands on Modbus communication and other communication topologies.
- Exposure to Radio, Microwave and Wireless communication between RTU and SCADA is a must.
- SQL programming , query generation skills preferred
- Field Instrumentation knowledge for Flow meters, pressure & temperature transmitters, control valves etc.
- Familiarity of P&ID, Instrument index, utility & power distribution schemes, power consumption document, loop diagrams,
- Evaluation of Control Panel drawings, cable block diagrams, wiring diagrams, cable schedules, SLDs, system architecture drawings, Loop diagams, Instrument hook up diagram, FAT/SAT procedures, O&M manual and as-built documentation etc.
- Customer/vendor/Factory Liaison to fulfill documentation and inspection requirements.
- Exposure to flow computer application Engg development shall be preferred
- Exposure to specifications, selection & configuration support for PLC based system.
- Coordinate Tests/Inspections of all bought out/fabricated items
- Computer skills in Windows, Outlook, MS Word, Adobe Acrobat and Excel required
B.E./B. Tech (Instrumentation/Electronics/Telecommunication)