Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) invites online applications for the post of Technical Officer/Scientific Assistant-A for 11 vacancies purely on a contract basis. Candidates who completed B.E/ B.Tech/Diploma in the relevant field are eligible to apply for this job.
A First-class Engineering Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology Engineering with minimum of 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution / University with one-year post qualification experience in the field of Software development. Exposure to quality systems such as CMMI or ISO 9001 is desirable or in the field of SQL, PLSQL on ORACLE Database with Developer 2000.
A first-class Diploma in Engineering with at least 60% aggregate marks from any institution recognized by the State Board of Technical Education in Electrical/Electronics / Instrumentation. Should have a minimum one-year post qualification experience in the field of Security and Surveillance Systems etc.
- Technical Officer – 30 years
- Scientific Assistant-A – 25 years
- 3 years for OBC
- 5 years for SC/ST
- 10 years for PWD
- Technical Officer – 08 Posts
- Scientific Assistant-A – 01 Post
- Technical Officer – Rs.23,000/-
- Scientific Assistant-A – Rs.20,202/-
ECIL Recruitment Selection Process
- For Technical Officer on Contract, The candidate will be shortlisted in the ratio of 1:5 based on the marks obtained in their BE/B.Tech & one years’ post-qualification relevant experience in order of merit. Such candidates will be called for virtual interviews and selected based on performance & relevant experience.
- The successful candidates at the personal interview will be considered for final selection subject to the successful completion of document verification. The date of interview & document verification will be intimated by email in due course of time and candidates are required to attend for interview within short notice.
- For Scientific Assistant –A on contract, The candidates will be shortlisted for document verification on the basis of marks obtained in educational qualification [Diploma] and one-year post qualification relevant experience in order of merit. The candidate will be selected subject to successful verification of document verification.
How to Apply ECIL Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply online by using the official website on or before 18 March 2021.
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.