- Reviews circuit board designs for testability requirements.
- Supports manufacturing with failure analysis, tester debugging, reduction of intermittent failures and downtime of test equipment.
- Generates reports and analysis of test data, prepares documentation and recommendations.
- Reviews test equipment designs, data and RMA issues with team regularly.
- Directs engineering and technical personnel on operation of testing and test control apparatus and equipment.
- Having good knowledge in Board level PCBA Testing In-Circuit tester, Agilent 3173, 3070, Terdayine .etc
- Having knowledge Anolg & Digital test , Test jet , in ICT machines
- Knowledge in Handeling Hybrid card, Digital & Anolg cards & CAN tools.
- Third Programing devices followed in PCBA.
- Hands on experience in FGPA (NEC )Programmer , SF600 programming tools
- Having exposure in C++, & debug the ICT programming
- Directs and coordinates engineering activities concerned with development, procurement, installation, and calibration of instruments, equipment, and control devices required to test, record, and reduce test data.
- Optimizes conditions under which tests are to be conducted and sequences and phases of test operations.
- Directs and exercises control over operational, functional, and performance phases of tests.
- Perform moderately complex assignments of the engineering test function for standard and/or custom devices.
- Analyzes and interprets test data and prepares technical reports for use by test engineering and management personnel.
- Develops or uses computer software and hardware to conduct tests on machinery and equipment.
- Performs semi-routine technique development and maintenance, subject to established standards, including ISO and QS development standards
- May provide training in new procedures to production testing staff
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy
What You Need
- Education: Bachelor degree in Manufacturing / Industry / Electronic / Mechanical Engineering or Equivalent.
- Experience: Five years or more experience in EMS Electronic manufacturing as Testing Engineer. Be a strong communicator and excellent team builder. Good experience in testing area.
- Electronic circuit analysis knowledge
- Labview, C# and VB programming experience
- Experience for different protocol such as(CAN, LIN, MOST…)
- Experience for the test program development in Agilent , terdayine.
- Experience for different kind of instruments
- Electrical circuit annlysis skill and ability to read schemetic