Primarily responsible for the Verification & Validation activities in product development life cycle.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- He / she shall verify and validate the Distributed Control System (DCS) functions ensuring that control applications & configuration are healthy. It also includes performing defect analysis and testing.
- You are responsible for test design and its execution as per prescribed test strategy to ensure that software application complies with implicit and explicit functional and non-functional requirements
- Hands on experience with regression test environment.
- Involve in review of user/software requirement and functional specification with relevant stake holders.
- Specify and execute test cases based on analyzed requirements and overall test strategy.
- Report errors in bug tracking tool and track the issues to closure incl. support of defect investigation, validate defect fixes and analyze impact of fixes.
- Create test documentations, impact testing and ensure product & process quality as per customer requirements and defined software development process guidelines together with Test Manager.
- Defect analysis, Root Cause Analysis (RCA) and test reports.
- Validate Technical documentation (e.g. Administrator’s Manuals, User guide)
We don’t need superheroes, just super mind
- B.E/B.Tech in Instrumentation and Control/Electrical/Electronics Engineering.
- Candidate with 2-4 years of experience in Engineering, commissioning and testing of Power Plant Automation systems (DCS) or any other processing plants.
- Practical experience at project sites and engineering centers would be essential.
- Strong control process Domain knowledge is expected with Distributed Control System (DCS, PLC)
- Experience of features and functions in a Distributed Control System.
- Hands on experience with Test Automation Tool like QTP, is a plus.
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills required. Strong Analytical skills is desirable for customer satisfaction and day to day team activities.
- Experience on Simatic family products. (Simatic S7)
- Strong experience in third party protocols like MODBUS, Profibus, Profinet, IEC 60870, IEC 61850, OPC-UA.
- Good communication skill (oral and written), quick learner for new technology and features/Components.
- Proven team player, high on collaboration with stake holders.
- ISTQB (Foundation level) Certified
- Hands-on on Agile based testing
B.E/B.Tech in Instrumentation and Control / Electronics / Electrical / Computer Engineering.
- Candidate with 2-4 years of Strong Analytical skills required.