The Expert Technical Support (L3) is the highest level of customer technical support in Schneider Electric. It belongs to the central Business Unit and the team works closely with the global Quality, R&D, and Marketing teams.
Your role will be to provide technical support for Schneider Electric Protocol Gateways
The L3 engineer will
- Assure the treatment of customer technical support incidents in BFO (Salesforce-based CRM platform), and follow the cases to their complete resolution, with the help, if needed, from other services of the activity like R&D, Quality, and Marketing. Customer satisfaction is our top priority, and answers must be provided in a timely manner.
- Use their technical expertise to analyze and resolve malfunctions in the products as mentioned in the customer requests, or to collect relevant data from the customer site, allowing the R&D team to analyze further and to provide a resolution.
- Make sure to communicate regularly with the customer, and to provide updates on the status of a case when the problem takes a longer time to resolve.
- Use their knowledge and experience to maintain and update a Technical Knowledge Base, by creating FAQ documents (Frequently Asked Questions). These may be text-based or video-based.
- Bring field experience and customer feedback to the Offer Creation and Issue to Prevention processes.
- Build and organize technical training, at least for Advanced Technical Support Centers (Level 2).
Education Level: Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Electronics/Electrical Engineering domain
Years of work experience: Preferably 5+ years in Energy Utility Sector with knowowledge of Communication/Protocol Gateways, Scada Sytems (Citect Scada/Power Scada) or related industry.
Competencies: Knowledge of Communication Gateways, IoT Gateways and Scada system. Knowledge of communication protocols like IEC61850, IEC 101,103, 104, Modbus TCP, BACnet, SNMP, Zigbee, OPC. Previous experience in Schneider Electric Gateways is an added advantage.
- Self-motivated individual contributor, able to meet deadlines in fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Customer Focused.
- Good communication & Negotiation skills
- Should be able to work in diverse multi-geography located teams and be capable of taking initiatives and contribute independently and as Team Player when required.
Company: Schneider Electric
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.