As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, you’ll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do every day.
What You Will Do
CPU: NXP32Kxxx, STM32xx, v850.
- Experience in source revision control system such as git, svn
- Excellent experience for OBD skills and diagnostics
- Good knowledge of working with FreeRTOS.
- Hands on knowledge on FreeRTOS framework and code development understanding
What You Need
- B.E. in Electronics or similar 3-5years of overall experience Experience in Automotive domain
- Prior knowledge on On Board Diagnostic is a plus
- Prior knowledge on CAN message handing is a plus