What are my responsibilities?
- Analyze user stories and/use cases/requirements for validity and feasibility
- Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies
- Execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression)
- Collaborate closely with other team members
- Execute all the test case and report defects, define severity and priority for each defect.
What else do I need to know?
Knowledge and Experience
- We are looking for a Test engineer with 3-5 years of hands-on experience in mobile application testing (Android/iOS), responsible for designing and executing software tests.
- The ideal candidate is expected to have good knowledge in testing concepts, Android SDK or iOS SDK.
- Understanding of mobile app testing techniques/tools.
- Good Knowledge of ADB commands.
- Knowledge on capturing and diagnosing logs for app crashes.
- Experience on mobile testing using physical devices/Simulators/Emulators.
- Mobile UI/UX testing with reference to standards of iOS/Android guidelines.
- Defect logging and defect tracking until bug closure.
- Support development in Bug reproduction.
- Experience working in agile-based projects.
Good to have skills
Experience on Automation framework – Appium
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.