- Advertisement -
- Maintenance activities of Tyre Building section
- Should be capable to handle Electrical Section independently
- Hands on experience / excellent knowledge in following areas: Industrial safety, should
- keep self and co-workers, colleagues safe all the time
- Good knowledge of Zero Loss Culture, SAP based Maintenance systems, Spare parts managements, Cost controls, Understanding of MTBF and MTTR, Root Cause analysis etc.
- Electrical/Electronic systems – Understanding of drawings and troubleshooting, conveyors, Oil tanks and pumping, ETP etc…
- Preparation of various schedules, adherence to schedule and adjustments based on Project requirements
- Good understanding of machine logics, co-ordination with Mechanical team
- Forecasting the activities ahead of the time, risk analysis for job, impact of own activity on other section activities and keeping everything ready before equipment / system arrives
- Preparation of required BOQ’s and estimates for mechanical activities and interacting with
- Procurement section for timely receipt of materials
- Contractor management/ Vendor / contractors follow up for timely completion of activities
- Handling of contractors / sub-contractors work force
- Co-ordination with different sections of the organization for smooth project/maintenance work
- Utilization of plant shutdowns effectively for engineering activities so that plant down time will be nil
- Assistance in equipment capitalization and asset tracking – co-ordination with finance section
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- 4 to 5 years of total experience from a Rubber / Tire Industry
- Hands on experience in PLC, SCADA, AC/DC drives, various types of electronics systems
- Basic Knowledge of Utilities like – Compressor, Chillers, Pumps, Cooling Towers, HVAC systems, Boiler, steam piping, Cranes, Conveyors, Oil tanks and pumping, ETP etc.
- Has good leadership skills and communication skills
- Team player and work for a common goal
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.