We’re looking for dynamic Product Managers to join our team of superstars who are as excited as we are to disrupt industry digitisation.
- Manage the product life cycle from idealisation/conceptualisation, requirement gathering, story creation, sprint grooming, planning, execution and retrospection throughout the product life cycle
- Manage the relation between customer and engineering team
- Develop and document detail product requirement specifications for product features identified by the product strategy team.
- Drive development, quality and other cross functional teams on a daily basis for every stage of product development to ensure timely execution of the feature
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with an ability to communicate with a wide range of team members and job functions
- 5+ years of experience as a product manager driving significant cross-organizational solutions to deployment closure
- Experience in Industry 4.0, IIoT technology and electronics industry
- Experience in analytics, managing big data for Industry 4.0
- Knowledge of communication protocols used in Industry for IIoT technology
- Tenacity and leadership experience enabling you to lead and organise complex projects
- Ability to balance short-term goals and long-term vision
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Team player, critical thinker with excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Company: Griffyn Robotech
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.