Farnell, an Avnet company, is a global high-service distributor of technology products, services and solutions for electronic system design, maintenance and repair.
Responsible for classification of new and maintenance of existing product range, ensuring business SLA’s for throughput and accuracy are met for all FARNELL and Avnet business units.
- Ensure new products are launched with accurate classification within business SLAs to a consistent and high quality (FARNELL and Avnet).
- Ensure that classification of existing products selected for investment are correct, maintained,, and updated to meet current market requirements.
- Continually develop product knowledge and keep up to date with new product changes, and market requirements in order to recommend only the alterations to taxonomies that drive high-service customer experience.
- Work with e-commerce, and Customer Search Data to enhance Search Engine Optimisation of product content.
Job Level Specifications
- Demonstrate an understanding of, and have previously worked in an environment dealing with electronic, electrical, electro-mechanical/connectors components
- Understanding of breadth and variety of products offered by the Avnet group. A high level of technical product expertise is expected in some technology segments
- Flexible and adaptable attitude & strong work ethics.
- Ability to learn new things and take on new responsibilities and challenges.
Typically less than 2 years of relevant experience.
Education and Certification(s)
Electrical & Electronics Engineering degree or Diploma or equivalent with experience from which comparable knowledge and job skills can be obtained.
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.