- Advertisement -
Additionally, you’ll be
- Supporting the design of automation test strategies, aligned to business or programme goals
- Actioning and evolve more predictive and intelligent testing approaches, based on automation and innovative testing products and solutions
- Collaborating to refine the scope of manual and automated testing required, the creation of automated test scripts, user documentation and artefacts
- Designing and creating a low maintenance suite of stable, re-usable automated tests, which are usable both within the product or domain and across domains and systems in an end-to-end capacity
- Applying testing and delivery standards by understanding the product development lifecycle along with mandatory, regulatory and compliance requirements
The skills you’ll need
- We’re looking for someone with at least five years of experience of automated testing, particularly from an Agile development or CI/CD environment. You’ll be an innovative thinker who can identify opportunities and design solutions, coupled with the ability to develop complex automation code.
- You’ll have a good understanding of Agile methodologies with experience of working in an Agile team, with the ability to relate everyday work to the strategic vision of the feature.
We’ll also look for you to have
- Experience of testing concepts, processes and methodologies, as well as strong functional and automation testing skills, using Selenium
- Good coding skills using Java or Python
- Experience in end-to-end and automation testing using the latest tools as recommended by the enterprise tooling framework
- A background of designing, developing and implementing automation frameworks in new environments
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate complex technical concepts to management level colleagues
- Good interpersonal, collaboration and stakeholder management skills
Company: NatWest Group
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
- Advertisement -