The RMA & Deployment Specialist that is responsible for working with India based customers and deployments.
RMA – You will be responsible for processing returns and completing triage. Processing customer returns to ensure rapid and accurate resolution. Enter customer information, symptom codes, etc. in computer system. Perform troubleshooting to identify symptoms. Generate sales orders for replacement devices. Ensure proper documentation and organization of return equipment to protect customer property. Assist with developing continual improvements to the returned materials (RMA) process. Provide support to Operations, Customer Service, and other departments for responding to customer return inquiries
Deployments – From time to time you will be required to assist the India team with deployment of the Axon solution to our customers. You will be required to assist in the project management of the deployment in various locations the customer offices are based.
You will be required to travel from time to time to customer sites.
Your Day to Day
- Receiving Materials inbound returns
- Data Entry regarding returns
- Generate new Sales Orders for Replacement Shipments
- Identify opportunities for improvement throughout RMA area
- Triage of returned devices
- Technical knowhow and basic troubleshooting skills
- Assists with project-level change management activities i
- Ensures project milestones and deadlines are met and associated documentation
- Operates with a sense of urgency, accuracy, and detail-orientation, while maintaining consistent lines of communication with all teams involved in each project
- 1-2 years of professional experience required
- Engineering Degree in Electronics & Communication or Computer Sciences
- Basic computer and data entry skills required including Microsoft Word
- Attention to detail and ability to work with numerical and alphabetical filing required
Team player, supportive, and positive attitude
- Goal oriented and a self-starter with excellent organizational skills
- Be able to work in a warehouse environment including lifting & moving boxes up to 25kg
- Willing to travel from time to time for customer visits
- Some experience assisting with project deployments or project management
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.