Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading provider of embedded control applications. Our product portfolio comprises general purpose and specialized 8-bit, 16-bit, and 32-bit microcontrollers, 32-bit microprocessors, field-programmable gate array (FPGA) products, a broad spectrum of high-performance linear, mixed-signal, power management, thermal management, radio frequency (RF), timing, safety, security, wired connectivity and wireless connectivity devices, as well as serial Electrically Erasable Programmable Read Only Memory (EEPROM), Serial Flash memories, Parallel Flash memories, and serial Static Random Access Memory (SRAM). We also license Flash-IP solutions that are incorporated in a broad range of products.
- Develop and Maintain Embedded C based code for 32-bit microcontrollers.
- Develop Drivers and Middleware Libraries for Microcontroller Peripherals such as Clock System, Timer, ADC, DAC, UART, SPI, I2C, etc.
- Develop, Facilitate and Maintain Functional Safety Peripheral diagnostics and Class B library test suites
- Develop and Maintain Process documentation for Functional Safety Library projects.
- Collaborate across divisions and functional teams to facilitate continuous improvement in quality.
- Share knowledge, experiences, and best practices to cultivate a culture of quality.
- BE/B-Tech degree in Electronics & Telecommunications, Embedded Systems, Computer Science.
- 3-6 years of experience in Embedded Applications / Driver Development.
- Should possess strong Microcontroller Applications Development and Debugging skills.
- Should possess strong Embedded C language skills.
- Should be comfortable working Embedded IDEs and Tool chains.
- Should have proven work experience working with common microcontroller peripherals.
- Should have experience in different stages Software Development Life Cycle.
- Should be comfortable working with hardware and using hardware debugging tools.
- Self-motivated with strong communication and teamwork skills with the ability drive solutions.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point, Excel, Outlook).
- Should possess a process-oriented development and operation mindset.
- A strong aptitude for testing and software quality.
- Experience with Python is preferred
- Hands-on Experience in validation of APSICE Level 1 to Level 3 software is preferred.
- Experience in Automotive applications development is preferred.
- Familiarity with ISO26262 (ASIL A, B and C) Peripheral and Core diagnostics library development or Validation is a plus.
- Familiarity with IEC60730 Class B library development or Validation is a plus.
- Strong presentation skills and ability to work with global teams is a plus.
Company: Microchip Technology