This position is responsible for designing and developing voice and audio algorithms following a defined software development process. The candidate must be capable of analyzing specifications, developing algorithms and verifying functionality on targeted system including calibration. The candidate shall be responsible for end-to-end software development by taking a proof-of-concept technology to production.
- Design and development of various audio and voice processing algorithms on DSPs/SOCs.
Simulate signal chain using MATLAB
- Optimizing the algorithms based on target processor for MIPS and memory
- Analyze customer/internal requirements or standard specifications and translate these into software requirements and designs
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Electronics, Computer Science Engineering, or equivalent with 2-4 years of relevant industry experience.
- Strong knowledge in Signal processing, Voice/Audio algorithm development and optimizing on embedded platforms
- Hands on experience in algorithm development using MATLAB
- Understanding of Machine learning (MI) algorithms.
- Strong embedded C and/or C++ programming skills
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills.
- Background in system firmware (including drivers like SPI, I2C, UART), RTOS based applications etc.
Other preferred skills
- Understanding of software architecture and design patterns
- Software development processes like CMMi, ASPICE, AGILE, etc.
- Working knowledge of software development tools (debugger’s, emulators, compilers, etc.).
Company: Analog Devices
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.