This position is responsible for software test and validation of new products with emphasis on user interfaces and device communication for wired and wireless industrial communication networks.
Preferred Experience / Skills: Education and Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science Engineering, Information technology, Electronics and Communication or Electronics and Electrical or Instrumentation.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Software system test and validation for Industrial Automation Domain.
Required Skills/ Competencies
- Industrial Communication Protocols: HART, Foundation Fieldbus, PROFIBUS, MODBUS
- Technology: FDT 1.2, FDT2.0, OPC and FDI
- Automation Testing Tools: Selenium, Test Complete, Postman
- Software Tools: TFS, Subversion
- Knowledge of Distributed Control Systems(DCS) or Programmable Logic Controllers(PLC)
- Knowledge of Device integration and DCS/PLC programming
- Knowledgeable in microprocessor architecture, peripherals, and related analog/digital circuitry.
- Fast learner, able to work independently within a team.
- Able to manage multiple concurrent tasks.
- Customer focused and able to respect deadlines.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Responsibilities & Requirements: PRINCIPLE ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Implement test and validation strategies that will economically meet the specifications for proposed new products, as defined in Market Requirements Document.
- Preparing test documents, artifacts, work products.
- Automate, Test, debug and validate software and electronic products.
- Work in all phases of product development lifecycle.
- Work independently with minimal supervision.
- Work with senior-level engineers who will provide guidance on the tasks.
- Continually update technical knowledge and skills and investigate new technologies.