As a SSD Reliability Engineer at Micron Technology, Inc., you will be responsible for validating SSDs and engaging with cross functional teams to deliver them.
In this position, you will collaborate with Micron’s various design and verification teams all over the world and support the efforts of groups such as Product Engineering, FW Engineering, Systems, Hardware, Assembly and Marketing to proactively deliver products that meet the best cost, quality, reliability, time-to-market, and customer satisfaction.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to
Contributing to the development of new SSDs by having thorough understanding of specifications, designing test flows and qualification plans, drive projects through active participation in development meetings, collaborate with cross functional teams on root cause analysis and fixes upon failures, projecting Reliability metrics, analyzing the trend of various SSD key parameters, have regular discussions with Host test development teams to improve upon, automation of test infrastructure and data generated.
Bachelors or Post Graduate Degree with 2-5 years experience in Electronics Engineering or related engineering field
2 to 5 years of experience in any of the following:
- NAND Product/Device engineering
- Non-volatile Memory Product/Device engineering
- Quality/Reliability engineering in Semiconductor domain
- Working experience with Solid State Drive firmware, drivers and/or applications
- Working experience in NVMe, PCIe, SAS and/or SATA based product development or Validation
- Working experience with cross functional groups and leading a small group of young engineers
- Working experience in Linux environment
- Applied knowledge of automated test equipment (ATE), oscilloscopes, logic and/or interface protocol analyzers
Company: Micron Technology