Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
- Development of Systems/Software requirements from Equipment Level Requirements
- Identifying and debugging issues at the system level and good understanding of aircraft systems and interfaces.
- Good troubleshooting skills to identify and fix issues arising from Applications/Flight testing/V&V.
- Active participation and contribution in driving sub systems/systems integration/simulation bench. Ability to co-ordinate with diverse set of teams.
- Should have good understanding of Systems/Software engineering, standards and Certification (Includes DO-178B/C, ARP4754 etc)
B.E/B.Tech, M.E/ M.Tech in Electric/Electronics/Computers Engineering,
2 to 4 years of Work experience on Aerospace systems.
- Knowledge on C,C++
- Knowledge of any Configuration Management System such as Dimensions, CC/CQ and
- Requirement Management tools like DOORS would be an added advantage.
- Experience working in life cycle stages of Systems Life cycle.
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.