We are now looking for a Technical Solution Sales Support to support the KAM organization with product and solution expertise on different levels in pre-sales, design, and delivery of customer projects. Position Ericsson as a thought and technology leader. Secure that customer feedback is shared with R&D organization.
- Position Ericsson as technology leader, communicate and discuss Ericsson’s technology strategy and vision with customer CTO/CIO and direct reports
- Provide sales support expertise, conducts in-depth technical discussions with customer
- Provide sales support for specific deals, propose solutions covering business requirements and present to Regions and Customer
- Contribute to knowledge sharing, ensure the customer vision & strategy including implications on Ericsson’s technology and solutions is communicated to the ones in need at Business Units, Group Function and Ericsson
- Bachelor of Engineering in Telecommunication / Electronics or equivalent university degree
- MBA will be considered as merit
- 4-8 years with good product and solution experience (vendor, operator, and technology-related industries). Person having Ericsson Circuit Core product knowledge will be preferred
- Strong understanding of Circuit Switch, Packet Switch, IMS, EPS and Fixed Networks
- Good knowledge on MSS, MGW,HLR,STP/MNP nodes
- Good Knowledge of CS core solution like CSFB, SRVCC, MNP, MVNO etc
- Excellent knowledge of Ericsson’s AXE, TSP, CBA and CS nodes. Knowledge on NFV, Cloud and IMS product is an added advantage.
- Strong knowledge of wireless technologies (call flow), related protocols and telecommunication standards