This is your role. What part will you play?
- Plan, research, write, illustrate and/ or edit existing or new documentation sets on the sophisticated technical topics.
- Collaborate with Development, Pre and System integration test, Quality Assurance, Support, Product Management, and other multi-functional teams to produce accurate and high-quality documentation.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills in interaction with various teams, Read and analyze requirement and functional specifications and other authored technical documents to interpret overall functionality and product intricacies.
- Work extensively on the product to gain an understanding of the technical details and functioning.
- Work with minimal direction through all the stages of the Document Development Life Cycle (DDLC).
- Participate in the development process of new products or features (both Agile and ‘V’),
- Analyse and fix user documentation bugs.
- Ensure alignment to established processes and quality standards.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You must have BE/B. Tech (Electrical \ Electronics \ Instrumentation \ Mechanical \ Computer Science,
- 2 to 4 years of experience in working on TFS, Git, XML and Microsoft office applications.
- Familiarity with Lean/Agile development is preferable
- Should be able to multi-task, balancing multiple project activities optimally
- Knowledge of foreign languages would be added advantage. Should be interested in working with multiple foreign language texts.
- Strong Writing skills, decision making skills, good at planning & effective in communication with rich information gathering skills.
- Strong Excellent Teammate, Very good communication, Having knowledge on foreign languages, Strong Inter personal skills and fluency in written/spoken English.