As a Celestica Software Engineer you will work with diverse, global talent in the company. You will partner with the Celestica technical team members, product managers, customer experience team members on the design and development of our software roadmap, in our Enterprise and Service provider segments.
For this role, we are looking for highly motivated individuals who are forward thinking, have a good understanding of emerging technology and industry trends.
Key leadership skills
- Dynamic, motivated software engineer, with a keen interest in learning new technical skills.
Strong domain skills in their field of expertise
- Be able to establish and maintain strong, collaborative interlocks in cross functional teams
Strong communication skills
Technical skills requirements
Design and develop software as per test driven development and Agile methodologies.
Ability to contribute and engage in open source forums. (Recommended, not required)
Must have a data-centric approach to SW quality tracking, monitoring and enhancements.
- Strong sw development and debugging skills and experience with embedded OS development – RTOS, Linux(preferred)
Other technical skills (one or more of)
- IPMI, Redfish, RestAPI
- Software development in Networking, Storage, compute, converged and hyperconverged, AI/ML, security protocols
- Working knowledge of cloud computing and cloud-native development preferred.
- Bachelors or Master degree in EE, CS, or CE;
- More than 2 years of working experience, and hands-on experience in one or more areas of required skills section.
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.