This position is responsible for software development of new products with focus on Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) for devices communicating over wired and wireless industrial communication networks.
Preferred Experience / Skills
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science Engineering, Information technology, Electronics and Communication or Electronics and Electrical or Instrumentation.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in full Software Development Life Cycle of Internet-of-Things
REQUIRED SKILLS/ COMPETENCIES
- back-end languages – C#,Java, Python
- Platform – ThingWorx, Azure, AWS
- Network protocol – MQTT, TCP/IP
- Databases – MySQL, MS-SQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Cosmos
- Software Tools: TFS, Subversion, DevOps
- Knowledge of Industrial Communication Protocols like HART, Foundation Fieldbus, PROFIBUS, MODBUS is a plus.
- Knowledge of Technology: FDT 1.2, FDT2.0, OPC and FDI is a plus.
- Knowledge of distributed control systems and/or programmable logic controllers is a plus.
- Knowledgeable in microprocessor architecture, peripherals, and related analog/digital circuitry is a plus.
- Fast learner, able to work independently within a team.
- Able to manage multiple concurrent tasks.
- Customer focused and able to respect deadlines.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Develop, test, and debug software code using contemporary tools and techniques.
- Support in preparing design documents, artifacts, work products.
- Work in all phases of software development lifecycle.
- Work independently with minimal supervision.
- Work with senior-level engineers who will provide guidance on the tasks.
- Continually update technical knowledge and skills.