You would be responsible for building a clean and effective user experience for our customers. By working cross-functionally, you will need to understand needs from the product management, engineering, and business stakeholders and will be able to build solutions that fit those needs.
Role and Responsibilities
- Ensure that established design standards are consistently and appropriately applied within design work.
- Responsible for conceptualizing and implementing end-to-end user experience on the web and mobile app.
- Collaborate with product management, engineering and QA teams to develop UI design approaches that meet business goals and satisfy user experience needs
- Provide iterative design sketches, mental models, user flows, wireframes and high quality prototypes to describe navigation schema, user tasks, and user journeys for product features or enhancements
- Create sketches and prototypes to communicate design concepts to the extended team as well as management
- Work closely with development teams to assure integrity of designs in final products
- Leverage understanding of current and emerging technologies, industry trends and standards, and device capabilities
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Human Computer Interaction (HCI), Design, or a related field of study
- 2+ years’ of experience in design
- Proficient in visual design and wireframing tools
Company: Hero Vired