- Advertisement -
A successful candidate is expected to lead the Firmware development and integration effort for various Ather products and be responsible for qualifying and integrating FW at various stages with HW. Responsibilities include:
- Understanding requirements from different stakeholders and translating these to application features
- Writing high quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Performing functional and non-functional testing
- Troubleshooting and debugging applications
- Designing creative prototypes according to specifications
- Evaluating existing applications to reprogram, update and add new features
- Developing technical documents and handbooks to accurately represent application design and code
- Identifying and communicating possible risks along with preventive and corrective measures
- Designing HW/SW integration while working with HW/Algorithms/Cloud teams to deliver an integrated solution.
Here’s What We Are Looking For:
- ECU Software development experience (any of the Auto ECUs Body Electronics/Infotainment/ Powertrain/Cluster)
- Previous experience with Low level firmware, Boot loaders, Device Drivers development
- Hands on Experience Communication Protocols CAN, I2C, SPI, RS232
- Experience with static analyser, JTAG tools etc…
- Knowledge in Assembly and compilers
- Strong testing & debugging skills, experience with logic analysers
Language: C, C++
Nice to have
- Experience with HW design for ECUs
- Experience with UDS, AutoSAR, ISO26262, MISRA Guidelines
- Previous experience with SIL and HIL Testing as well as Test case generation for the same.
- Hand on experience in using CAN tools & CAPL Scripts, Bus Master
- Real Time operating Systems, Python, Matlab/Simulink
You Bring To Ather:
- Advertisement -
BE/B.tech/B.Sc is minimum req with minimum 2-3 years of prior industry experience.
Company: Ather Energy
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.