As a member of the India Field Organization for the Digital and Signoff Group, you will partner closely with our top semiconductor customers to drive and build unique and innovative methodologies to implement cutting-edge designs. This involves working closely with the customers to understand their key challenges, develop efficient methodologies, help them leverage the latest tool capabilities, and guide them to achieve their design goals. You will have an opportunity to acquire both breadth and depth of technical knowledge, get wide exposure to the latest designs that customers are working on, and have the ability to influence at all levels, both internally and externally.
This role also provides a front-row opportunity to participate in the evolution of key technology solutions to the most pressing design problems. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with product teams to influence product direction with your timely feedback and observations.
In addition to wielding technical influence, your unique understanding of the customer and their key careabouts will have a deep impact on the business strategy. You will collaborate closely with the sales teams to help drive account strategy and campaigns.
This an excellent opportunity to work in a supportive and friendly work environment, where we are vested in each other’s success, and are passionate about technology and innovation.
- Independently drive RTL-to-GDSII metrics on complex designs
- Drive methodology and solution-oriented discussions with key stake holders
- Partner with sales team to help drive account strategy and campaigns
- Evangelize and drive adoption of new technology across customers
- Produce out-of-the-box solutions to customer problems using either tool capabilities or scripting techniques
- Deploy ML based Solutions to improve productivity and PPA
- Narrow down complex problems to pointed tool issues for R&D resolution
- Collaborate with worldwide AE teams and mentor junior team members
- BE/BTech/ME/MS/MTech in Electrical/Electronics
- Experience and Technical Skills required
- 5+ years of experience in Digital Implementation flow on advanced nodes
- Expertise in one or more domains – Synthesis/PnR/STA
- Knowledge of scripting languages & Flow development is a big plus
- Must have excellent debugging skills and ability to separate out the critical issues from trivial ones.
Behavioural skills required
- Must possess strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Ability to establish a close working relationship with both customer peers and management
- Explore what’s possible to get the job done, including creative use of unconventional solutions
- Work effectively across functions and geographies
- Push to raise the bar while always operating with integrity