Company: Innotronix Labs
What you’ll be doing:
Solving the real challenging problems in the smart LED Lighting industry by creating Energy Efficient LED Drivers.
AWill be working on such solutions that this company wants to have them in everyone’s pocket.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronics Engineering or equivalent
- 4 years of relevant experience in power electronics design & development is required
- SMPS Design & Development, LED Driver Design & Development
- Evaluate and release alternate component sources and design for cost reduction.
- Validation and Verification of the Electronics Hardware as per Standards
- Knowledge of power conversion design & manufacturing
- Good exposure of engineering theory & design criteria related to power conversion is required
- Analytical, problem-solving skill
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Self-motivated, capable of working with minimal supervision
- Ability to use basic test equipment’s (Power Supply, Oscilloscope, Multimeter etc.)
- Technical Documentation, ISO Documentation.
Speak with the employer