A Career at HARMAN
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, you’ll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do every day.
- Be a single point owner of technical solutions
- Respond to customer requirements from a requirements & technology standpoint and discuss concepts and solutions with them
- Demonstrate good understanding of architecture and design changes across the business lines
- Performs Detailed Architectural Risk Analysis, Architectural validation and risk mitigation action plans
- Hands on with checking related to cyber security, data security & data privacy polices
- Good working experience of Linux/Unix, QNX, IPC, Middleware components, Jenkins, Git
- Very good debugging skills and excellent in C, C++.
- Understanding on Linux systems, online services and Systems services
- Experience in interaction with other third-party component providers.
- Strong design, Architectural changes, development, debugging experience with C/C++.
- Hands on experience in min 3 projects (C++ middleware with min 3 year on each project).
- Depth knowledge in Linux/QNX operating system
- Detail-oriented good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in developing software using the SCRUM methodology
- Excellent communication skills.
- Leading technical teams.
- B.Tech /M.E / M.Tech in Computer Science, Electronics, Communications
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.